Friday, October 2, 2009

The Master Skill of Success

"All successful people are intensely goal-oriented. They know what they want and they are focused single-mindedly on achieving it, every single day. Your ability to set goals is the master skill of success. Goals unlock your positive mind and release ideas and energy for goal attainment. Without goals, you simply drift and flow on the curents of life. With goals, you fly like an arrow, straight and true to your target."
~ Brian Tracy

I have a goal of becoming a successful, published writer. The first step to accomplishing that is to get my first book written. To that end, I have elected to participate in a month of mania known as National Novel Writers Month (NaNoWriMo) where I have accepted the challenge to write a novel of 50,000+ words in 30 days. Please visit my NiceGuyBlogging blog and read the 10/2/2009 post to see how your taking a quick poll will help me get started.


No comments: