Saturday, January 2, 2016

Fully Living Life

"Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come."
~ Melody Beattie
If your life hasn't been all that you wished it would be in 2015, name one thing that you intend to do in 2016 to make it better. Set the goal, commit to it, list the first few steps that you can do to move towards the fulfillment of that goal and take action today. 


Remember, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Do something different this year and let's make it better than last year.

You can do it! I believe in you.

~ Andy Jensen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me, I'm from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan to expand my evergreen group company it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Pedro. She introduced me to this honest loan officer, Mr. Pedro, who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Pedro, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Pedro via email: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp: +18632310632 they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of loan assistance please come to this honest man and you can be safe as well.